Solar Heat Exchange Manufacturing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a SHEM32E is a SHEM32.

2 posters

Go down

When a SHEM32E is a SHEM32. Empty When a SHEM32E is a SHEM32.

Post  anjeans Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:02 pm

I have a controller with list as a SHEM 32E on the front face above the display. On the black base, left-hand side, is a label reading SHEM32. Entering the password, produces the SCH0X submenu.Cycling through the main menu produces; DT, TEMP, HND, PASS, and LOAD. No tHET. I have used the RESET and LOAD, unable to produce a tHET submenu. Also pressing the CLOCK button turns the controller on/off. To set the TIME I use the HEAT button, not CLOCK. The controller dose run the solar pump correctly, just not the backup relay. I get correct readings for T1-T3 with SCH02 set.

anjeans

Back to top Go down

When a SHEM32E is a SHEM32. Empty Re: When a SHEM32E is a SHEM32.

Post  Matt [SHEM] Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:18 pm

Hi anjeans,

That sounds like it is an incorrectly labeled SHEM32 controller. Can you email me at mattm@simpledrainback.com with your shipping info, and a picture of the controller? Where did you get this system? I want to make sure no other systems are affected.

Thanks,

Matt
Matt [SHEM]
Matt [SHEM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

When a SHEM32E is a SHEM32. Empty SHEM32 Hybread

Post  anjeans Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:48 am

I replaced the questionable SHEM32x controller with the SHEM32E from you. I have correct readings on T1-3, R1 and H1 function correctly per parameter settings. My SHEM80-80SDB-E system is complete and working very good. The questionable controller w/temp probes has been shipped back to you. Thanks, anjeans.

Matt [SHEM] wrote:Hi anjeans,

That sounds like it is an incorrectly labeled SHEM32 controller. Can you email me at mattm@simpledrainback.com with your shipping info, and a picture of the controller? Where did you get this system? I want to make sure no other systems are affected.

Thanks,

Matt

anjeans

Back to top Go down

When a SHEM32E is a SHEM32. Empty Re: When a SHEM32E is a SHEM32.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down